Monday 9 July 2012

Dip Dye Crazy




So the big craze of the moment appears to be the ombre effect, dip dye clothes, dip dye hair, dip dye make up, on the street, on celebrities, in our wardrobes and now in my first post!! So I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite images of the quirky trend!



The gorgeous jumper is from Topshop RRP of £45, the nails and lips are both from Google images and I will be posting a photo step-by-step how to on dip dye nails and lips and how to achieve some great professional looks very easily and as for the hair well I did go dip dye brown to blonde (excuse the weird face in the photo) 
but my hair went very straw-like where I'd bleached it so reverted back to all over brown, so I'm awaiting delivery of my colour rub, which is like eye shadow for hair and see if I can achieve something non-permanent and similar to the above picture (the beautiful pink dip dyed model) very easily at home, has anyone else used these colour rubs? There's a few tutorials on you tube of how to maximise the use to make them work best for you, apparently spraying dry shampoo on the areas if you are brunette is a winner so if anyone has tried this whilst I'm waiting let me know!

- Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment